Notching saw make GRAULE type AS 350
Year of manufacture 1992
Cutting height 110 mm
Notching depth 85 mm
Notching width 250 mm
vertical aggregate 40 mm, 4 mm seat height
horizontal aggregate 40 mm, 15 mm seat height
vertical aggregate 350 mm
horizontal aggregate 300 mm
air supply 6 bar
Speed 2800 rpm. direct drive
drive 2 three-phase brake motors 380 V, 3,0 kW
weight approx. 300 kg
- sliding carriage adjustable in height and depth ...
Length Stop LA630
Robust length stop with 15″ industrial touch display and modern control with complete profile management and online data connection. Short positioning times thanks to dynamic servo motor.
- Stable sheet metal construction
- Specification of target value, number of pieces, correction value and record number via the robust, dust and splash-proof industrial touch display. Complete profile management in the control
- Jetter drives and controls
- Backlash compens...
Copy Router with Triple Drill SK21
The SK21A copy router with triple drill is the ideal machine for automatic olive hole drilling and gear box milling in plastic and wooden profiles.
Why Choose WEGOMA?
- Powerful three-phase motors
- Easy setting of overlap thicknesses and backsets using revolver stops
- Four different positions for the lock case and four different immersion depths for the triple drill
- Automatic workflow
- Function: only drilling, or only milling
- You can process your profil...
Gasket Router HDF4-3
Simultaneous processing of two profile ends in one operation. Automatic adjustment of the stop gasket and glass gasket position. All gasket levels (except the middle gasket for sash profiles, see HDF4-4) can be routed at the same time. In contrast to the use of hold-down devices during welding, the elasticity of the seal is retained.
- Simultaneous processing of two profile ends in one operation
- Automatic adjustment of the end / glass gasket position
- Sash pr...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.